Due to our support of construction, first responders, hospitals, and other critical infrastructure, Engrave-Tech & Graphics is considered an essential business and has remained open and operational during all local, state, and federal shelter-in-place mandates and recommendations.
Because we remain open to the public, and the unique, hands-on nature of our work does not allow for remote work from home, following are the measures we are taking to ensure the safety of our employees, customers, and vendors.
- Masks must be worn within our facility whenever physical social distancing is not possible.
- We offer a supply of masks and hand sanitizer at our public entrances. We reserve the right to request a temperature reading or refuse service to anyone entering our facility who is exhibiting symptoms and will need to come in close contact with others within the facility.
- We are following CDC cleaning protocols within our facility.
- We offer curbside pickup. Just call 210-340-3411 and ask any of our staff members for curbside assistance.
- Contact-less payment is always possible – we accept credit card payments over the phone and accept check payments by mail.
- Employees who are exhibiting any symptoms of an illness are required to stay at home and we will follow CDC guidelines for appropriate quarantine measures to be taken.
- We have a liberal support plan for our working parents during the uncertainty they face with school closures and remote learning.
We are anxious for this world-wide pandemic to run its course and continue to pray for all those affected by COVID-19. If you have any questions about our COVID-19 policies, please contact Jen Anthony at 210-340-3411 or [email protected].